CVS for Broxbourne and East Herts was formed to meet the following Charitable Objectives:
- to promote any charitable purposes for the benefit of the community in the local government districts of Broxbourne and East Hertfordshire and surrounding areas and, in particular, the advancement of education, the protection of health and the relief of poverty, distress and sickness; to promote and organise co-operation in the achievement of the above purposes and to that end to bring together in council, representatives of the voluntary organisations statutory authorities and other organisations within the area of benefit.
Our most recent Annual Review can be accessed here: CVSBEH 2020 – 2021 Annual Review
How we will work with members and clients
- We will acknowledge your initial enquiry within one working day. We will offer an appointment within ten working days of acknowledgement unless we agree an alternative date with you.
- The person delivering the service/advice will have skills and experience appropriate to the task.
- We will be clear about any fees and charges.
- We will issue invoices in line with an agreed schedule of payments where payment is necessary.
- We will signpost you to any complementary services we believe are appropriate to your needs.
- We will request your views on our performance and we will use this to improve our future services.
- If you have a concern about our work, please tell us and we will work with you to remedy things.
We are registered as Level 1 Disability Confident. Please click here to see our privacy notice.
Our accessibility statement can be viewed here: Accessibility Statement for CVSBEH