Stay At Home:
- Hertfordshire is in a national lockdown along with the rest of England as coronavirus case rates continue to rise
- Residents are told we must stay at home
- Information about lockdown rules: National lockdown: Stay at Home – GOV.UK
Keep on doing the basics:
- make sure we wash our hands regularly and thoroughly
- keep our distance from others
- wear a face-covering when required
- self-isolate when told to do so
Rapid COVID testing for key and essential workers in Hertfordshire
Rapid testing for anyone without coronavirus symptoms launched in Hertfordshire on 20 January 2021. Key and essential workers who cannot work from home during the current government restrictions are being prioritised and are encouraged to book a rapid test twice a week (every 2-3 days) to help us ensure that essential services are safe as possible. Results will be sent by text and email within 45 minutes.
Visit the Hertfordshire County Council Rapid Test webpage for more information and to book a test.
For up-to-date information about the COVID-19 vaccination rollout in Hertfordshire visit the Healthier Futures website.
For more information and guidance for residents and businesses during the pandemic please visit the Hertfordshire County Council Coronavirus webpage.
COVID Information Champions
Can you help us to share information about COVID-19 in your local community? We are seeking organisations and individuals who want to make a difference and are well connected in their communities. If you would like to help us share Public Health information in your communities and with your own friends and family, please email Penny to sign up. The Role Description provides more information about becoming a COVID Information Champion.