Not only does CVSBEH support many charities and voluntary organisations in the Borough of
Broxbourne and the District of East Hertfordshire, we also offer a variety of interesting volunteering roles ourselves.
Why volunteer with CVSBEH?
CVSBEH is the essential link to empowering our community groups, building local partnerships and improving residents’ lives. We provide a diverse range of services to develop, enhance and empower voluntary and community groups to effectively serve their communities, including the running of our own projects like
Job Smart, Heritage Broxbourne and the Community Car Scheme.
Volunteering is a great way of supporting these worthwhile causes. You will gain valuable skills, meet new people and make and a noticeable difference in their lives.
To find out more about each role, please click on the links to our role descriptions below:
- Role Description Job Smart Skills Hub Volunteer
- Role Description Community Car Scheme Driver
- Role Description Heritage Broxbourne Volunteer
- Role Description Digital Champion Volunteer
For more in-depth information on each of the projects that we recruit volunteers for click on the following links:
To apply for the roles please fill in the relevant form:
- Volunteer Application Form (for Heritage Broxbourne, Job Smart and Digital Champion)
- Volunteer Application Form (for Car Scheme)
For further information please email our Volunteer Coordinator, Claudia Bird, or call 0300 123 1034. Claudia will be able to answer your questions and advise on the application process and volunteering with CVSBEH.