CVS for Broxbourne and East Herts was formed on 27 April 2007 to meet the following Charitable Objectives:
- to promote any charitable purposes for the benefit of the community in the local government districts of Broxbourne and East Hertfordshire and surrounding areas and, in particular, the advancement of education, the protection of health and the relief of poverty, distress and sickness;
- to promote and organise co-operation in the achievement of the above purposes and to that end to bring together in council, representatives of the voluntary organisations statutory authorities and other organisations within the area of benefit.
Our Values first launched in October 2018
How we will work with members and clients
- We will acknowledge your initial inquiry within 1 working day. We will offer an appointment within 10 working days of acknowledgement unless we agree an alternative date with you.
- The person delivering the service/advice will have skills and experience appropriate to the task.
- We will be clear about any fees and charges.
- We will issue invoices in line with an agreed schedule of payments where payment is necessary.
- We will signpost you to any complementary services we believe are appropriate to your needs.
- We will request your views on our performance and we will use this to improve our future services.
- If you have a concern about our work, please tell us and we will work with you to remedy things.
Volunteer Support/Building Support
CVSBEH is also assisted in its day to day running by dedicated volunteers:
- John Payne
- Yasmine Fatik
CVSBEH Management Board Members 2020-21
The CVSBEH Management Board is made up of the following representatives of CVSBEH member groups (Board Trustees) and co-opted individuals.
- Jan Wing – CVS Chairperson
- Tony Pomfret – Honorary Treasurer
- Keith Batchelor
- Steve Clarke
- Andy Cooke
- Vicki Jacob
- Beverley Johnston
- Pete Maiden
- Patsy Spears
- Steve Harvey
Non-Voting Co-opted Board Members
- Cllr David Andrews (Hertfordshire County Council)
- Nick Phipps (East Herts District Council)
- Jackie Trundell (Network Homes)
Please click here for resources and our previous e-bulletins.
We are registered as Level 1 Disability Confident